Buscar este blog

jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

This Xmas...

This Christmas I’ll give you my heart

But the very next day you’d give me yours

This year enjoy from love

I’ll give it to someone special.



Once bitten and twice shy

I cant keep my distance, you catch my eye

Happy Christmas

I'll wrap it and send it

With a note saying

I love you, I mean it

Now I know what your kisses made me

And if you kissed me now

I know you would in love me again.



A crowded room, friends with tired eyes

I'm loving from you and your soul of fire

My God, You are someone to blind me

I guess if I am so lucky to have a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart

A man undercover but you'd never tore me apart

Now I've found a real love that fool me again



I'll give it to someone special who'll give me something in return

I'll give it to someone hold my heart and watch it burn

I'll give it to someone, I'll give it to someone special

I've got you here to stay I can love you for a day I'll give it to someone,

I'll give it to someone Next Christmas, I’ll give you again

This Christmas you have gotten my heart

In the very same day, you have it

Is yours…



Adapted by Lionel Reyes Corzantes of Last Christmas Song

by George Michael for Wham¡, Columbia Records 1,984



Original Version



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario